We are looking for two result-oriented, enthusiastic and outgoing Sales Managers for our Aqua business team.
Sales Manager - Wild catch /
Sales Manager - Landbased industry
Applies for both positions:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify new sales opportunities and solutions
- Understand operational challenges for the fishery operations, and develop technical and functional concepts together with the customer and internal team
- Identify interface requirements between the ship design and the Cflow fish handling solutions
- Prepare technical documentation, cost analysis and sales- and supporting documents for each project
- Knowledge about Autocad and Inventor is preferred.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors' or master's degree within relevant technical discipline, or a degree in Engineering, Business Management or related subjects
- 3-5 years relevant sales or technical experience within the Marine, Fishery, Aquaculture or Process industries is preferred, but newly educated with the right skills will also be considered
- Ability to work independent as well as in team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Written and oral communications skills in English and Norwegian. Also Chinese and Spanish is relevant.
We can offer you:
- Active and inspiring work environment with skilled and knowledgeable colleagues
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Responsibility and opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing company
- Flexibility, as well as competitive conditions.
For further information regarding the position, please contact CMO Gunnar Hoff:
Application to be sent to: soknad(a)cflow.com, mark type of position